Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on October 7, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on September 20, 2013.