100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By papa tiger
1. A call
- When your mobile is in your pocket and there is a call, the volume and vibration will be automatically maximized.
- Take your mobile out of the pocket. The mode will automatically return to a bell sound set up by the user.
2. A text
- When your mobile is in your pocket and there is a text, the volume and vibration will be automatically maximized.
- The text notices will be repeatedly given to the user for the length of time set up at intervals between receipt notices. (Applied only when the mobile is in the user's pocket or bag)
- A text notice sound installed in the mobile will be randomly selected and given.
3. Blacklist setup
- You may blacklist in various ways based on telephone numbers or time records.
- Telephone number: blacklist telephone numbers saved in the address book.
- Time: blacklist the time zone and days of the week.
- Function: minimization of bell sounds, silent mode, vibration mode, and automatic hang-up.
* How to use
- This will automatically work when there is a phone call or a text if the operation status is checked on the screen set up.