Alarm Weather (Alarm Clock)
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Original idea
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Wake up depending on the outside weather
Alarm Weather is what its title suggest: wake you up depending on the weather and your time. Imagine the situation: you've planned to go to the beach early and it's raining. You don't want to wake up early just to see the rain, right? Then you can set an alarm that wakes you up later if it isn't sunny enough.
The app helps you sleep more and not be late for meetings or school. It's easy to set: just tap on the menu images and set the alarm for each possible weather and go to sleep relaxed. You can check the box that enables the daily repetition so you don't need to set it up every day.
Undoubtedly, this is a great idea and really useful if the weather depends on your decisions, like going to work by car or public transport. The design is maybe too simple but it works well and it's easy to use so this is a really good app overall. Framentos is the developer of Alarm Weather, an original alarm that can help many people manage their sleeping time.
Alarm Weather is an innovative alarm clock app that combines both time and weather to create the ultimate alarm clock application that adjusts your wake-up time to allow for inclement weather. Alarm Weather allows you to set different alarms according to different weather conditions. You chose the alarm time corresponding to the weather condition as reported by the weather service.
Our habits and travel plans often change depending on the weather conditions. If it's sunny you may prefer to go to school or to work on foot or by bicycle. If it's raining or snowing you may need additional time to drive or clean windows or catch a bus. In these cases, Alarm Weather can wake you up at a earlier time so you arrive at your job on time and not late. Circumstances and activities always influence people's schedule.
So why waking up before if you don't need it? And why being always late?
Alarm Weather wakes you up or lets you sleep following your necessities.
Therefore, enjoy your sleep and be sure to be always on time!
Starting from now, being late for work because of weather is a thing of the past!
The weather retrieval is based on Yahoo! service or by The Weather Channel.
- MULTILINGUAL (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
- Location aware - Automatically locates your current position
- Insert city manually (finding city in different languages)
- Snooze supported
- Set maximum number of snooze repetitions
- Snooze delay customizable
- Music customizable for each weather condition
- Daily repetition customizable
- Weather conditions supported: Sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Snowy.
- Ability to set the alarm also without city awareness (like a normal alarm clock)
- It's possible to move the app to SDcard
- Vibration optional
- Option to play alarm even with device is in silent mode
- Option to enable automatically the WiFi connection if the service was not active. The previous status is restored after checking the weather.
- Ability to globally set the time of all weather conditions
- Ability to disable the notification
- Ability to change the main background color
- Ability to modify the volume of the alarm
- Ability to set the timeout of the alarm when it rings
- Preference for the gradual awakening (increasing volume)
★ "Undoubtedly, this is a great idea and really useful if the weather depends on your decisions, like going to work by car or public transport." (www.AndroidZoom.com) ★
By Framentos Developers (www.framentos.com)
CHANGELOG 3.15: (Thank you! Please continue to send us your feedbacks)
- Optimizations for Kitkat
I can't set my location. When I set it to automatic it just continuously searches and if I manually set it it doesn't work either.
Won't show correct date format example 14/3 should be 3/14 !
fantastic for peolple as me who usualy run early morning!!
This was exactly what I was looking for and even though there was a bug the developer fixed it 2 days after I reported it. Great work!
It was alright I don't recommend it
Thanks for the app