10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
AllBikesNow uses the geolocation and mapping functions of your smartphone in order to simplify the access to the service by informing you in real-time about the availability of stations and the status of your account.
AllBikesNow provides an immediate and effective response to the following questions:
- Where to find a bike around me?
- Where to return my bike?
- Where to find a station near to a given address?
- What is the status of my favorite stations?
- How to be informed in case of the unavailability of bikes/ parking at my favorite stations?
- What is my account status?
- How much did was my last journey cost?
AllBikesNow also guides you towards the stations of your choice through GPS navigation capabilities integrated into your smartphone.
AllBikesNow is available for self-service bicycle systems of the following towns and cities: Amiens (Velam), Besançon (VéloCité), Brisbane (CityCycle), Bruxelles (Villo), Cergy (VelO2), Créteil (Cristolib), Dublin (DublinBikes), Göteborg (Styr&Stall), Kazan (Veli'k), Lillestrom (Bysykkel), Ljubljana (Bicikelj), Luxembourg (Veloh), Lyon (Velo’V), Marseille (le vélo), Mulhouse (VéloCité), Namur (Libiavelo), Nancy (VélOstan’lib), Nantes (Bicloo), Paris (Vélib), Rouen (Cy’clic), Santander (Tusbic), Séville (Sevici), Stockholm (Cyclocity), Toulouse (VélôToulouse), Toyama (Cyclocity), Valence (Valenbisi) and Vilnius (Cyclocity).
Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovenian, Spanish.
- Display of bonus stations and closed stations on the map
- Automatic refresh of the map
- Adding itinerary option (by foot, by bike) to go to a station
- Localization of a station on the map from the favorites.
- Declaration of a stolen or lost card
- Recovery of PIN code or subscriber number by email
- Direct call on the customer service
- Display of subscriber number on my account area
- New design for menus
- Events notification
- Link to short term subscription