Share and discover new locations, events, emergencies, warnings, etc. using gps, text, photo and video!
We made this app to let people discover and share everything that is happening around them using text, photo and video. Let this app help you know what is going on around you. May it be a road that is closed due to repairs, a missing dog around the park, a public event that you can attend after work, an area where it is not safe to park your car, etc. The amount of information that you can discover is endless.
Sharing is also encouraged. Let other people know what you think other people should know about. Warn them about that crazy guy in the corner, where you lost your wallet, where your garage sale is located or maybe just the next location where that awesome food truck is gonna hang out.
We are also in the process of getting public safety organizations in the game so you can get instant notifications if there are any public safety concerns or hazards around you.
» Ability to set the information that you share only to your friends, publicly to anybody on the Athere network or just privately to yourself.
- Share with your friends: Share a location, an event or anything else only with your friends on your friends list.
- Share publicly: Share a location, an event or anything else with everybody using Athere.
- Make a note privately: You can make a personal note (that only you will see) about this new awesome restaurant's location so you will always remember where it is.
» Use text, photos and especially videos to enhance the information that you share.
» GPS functionalities are also built-in so you can pinpoint your location on the map.
» Share your posts to Twitter.
» Know what is going on around you: May it be a road that is closed due to an accident, a missing dog around the park, a public event that you can attend after work, an area where it is not safe to park your car, etc. The amount of information is endless.
» Automatic push notifications (and app message counter) to alert you of what is going on around you especially if there is a public hazard or warning.
» Set the distance of how far the app will receive updates.
» Leave comments on any of your friends' or public posts. Great for replying when somebody lost an item and you found it, agreeing or disagreeing about a post, etc.
- Ability to comment on anybody's public post.
- Ability to send a message to a person (or group of people) on your friends list through our own messaging system. Just like a regular email program, you have an Inbox, Sent, Drafts and Trash folders.
- Sort post results by distance or date.
- Sort post results distance by 0.5 km up to 15 km.
- Search friends or people around you by gender, age, location, and distance from where you are.
- Set a post as a favorite. You can then see all your favorite posts under the Favorites section.
Tags: www athere.