Baby's First Years
by: Asman Software Solutions • 1
“The most innovative and interactive baby book on the Google Play”. "Get the app for only $2.99 for limited period on the occasion of our Company's Anniversary!"
"Now available on Android Phones also".
Record your baby’s precious first years in this personalized application for Android Tablets. The Baby’s First Years is a first of a kind application that will totally change the way parents record their baby’s mile stones like first smile, first tooth and all their likes, dislikes and anything and everything that is memorable in their exciting early years.
We are proud to say that we have created a unique digital book, the way that was never done before, and you could be the proud parent who captured the baby’s precious milestones and special moments in this innovative way. The flipbook feature will make you feel as if you are using an actual physical book. Baby’s First Years brings you the best of the both physical and digital world’s experiences together. Even kids would love it!
Baby’s First Years is truly tailored around the child, letting you consolidate and organize all their information in one place. It’s easy to add photos or videos at a touch of a button.
- The innovative look and feel that will capture your and your child’s attention with over 90 pages of access.
- Add photos and create your own portfolio with a touch of button either capturing through the camera or from your existing photo library.
- Add videos with a touch of a button either capturing through your device camera or from your existing video library.
- Capture your baby’s physical growth and see the progress with our innovative height and weight charts.
- Dental chart to record when their teeth showed up.
- Capture not only the milestones but also the memories, photos and videos of important celebrations and vacations.
- You can go back and edit the book anytime and create a complete book for your child.
Let your memories grow through our unique creation meant to capture what is most dearest to you!
Tags: baby first