Everything you need to know to make great homebrew beer at home. Included are:
* Step-by-step brewing and bottling instructions
* 90 Ale, Lager and mixed-style recipes
* A description of over 70 beer styles and sub-styles'
* Explanations of malt types, hop varieties and yeast strains
* An extensive troubleshooting guide
* Instructions for all-grain brewing, gluten-free brewing, kegging, and force carbonating
* List of beer brew shops located in all 50 states and the top 50 U.S. craft beer brewers
* An extensive glossary of beer-making terms.
Start making fantastic beer today!
"I bought this beer making guide last summer and I've used it to make some really good ales. It's not an advanced homebrew guide, but it covers the basics pretty well.
Los Angeles, CA USA