High-performance , Use it simply in your phone !
HUDY is the application that shows the speed with using GPS.
We recommend you to use it with the transportation like car, motorcycle, bicycle, etc.
This application shows the vehicle speed on your windshield by reflecting the phone.
You don’t have to move your eyes into the dashboard to check the speed.
The correct speed, the best visibility and various additional information are prepared for your safety.
1. HUDY features
- GPS Speedometer: Displays speed (km/h or mph)
- Time: Displays the current time
- Direction: Displays the current vehicle’s direction
- Weather: Displays current local weather
- Color: Orange, Blue, Pink, White, Green, Yellow
2. How to use
- HUD Mode : Touch anywhere on the screen
- Option Mode : Touch the Option Icon in upper right side
- It may takes a little long time to get the first GPS signal. The phone can get the GPS signal on the spot where it isn’t blocked to sky.
- Once the GPS signal is received, the speedometer turns 0(zero) from ===.
- HUDY is using GPS satellite information received by the sensor. It doesn’t work where it cannot receive GPS information.
- Even if you are in outdoors, you cannot use this in the fringe area like tunnels, between skyscrapers, etc.
- Weather information can be received by using Wifi or 3G. Additional charges will be incurred when using this function.
- GPS speedometer and dashboard speed of the vehicle may differ slightly.
- The tinted glass or film of vehicle can prevent the double vision phenomena.
You can also attach transparent reflective film of phone screen size to get a clear image.
- You had better put the non-slip pads to keep the phone still.
* You can get the answer through the twitter. Please follow @broadcon.
Bug / Q&A