Read, save & share your favorite Bible Verses from The Book of Psalms with Scripture translated into useful daily devotionals for times such as these with the (Bible) Daily Faith Affirmations App. Our inspirational coaches provide Daily Positive Affirmations and Daily Life Applications on your handheld device so you can take them wherever you go. Enjoy a simple to use interface and integrated features such as Calendar Alerts/Reminders, Social Sharing, and more. Be reminded to get your daily Bible Psalms and verses with an encouraging affirmation at a certain time and frequency you set, and let all your friends know how you applied the Scripture to your life on Facebook (and other social networks soon). Now includes Psalms 1, 23, 27, & 100 (35 days of affirmations and applications) for free!
War, terrorism threats, family problems, financial woes, unemployment and any number of other issues can really take a toll on one’s psyche and spiritual confidence in today’s world. The (Bible) Daily Faith Affirmations App is a new approach to dealing with the demons and disasters of our time. Our tool is the ancient and beloved Book of the Psalms from the Bible which is used to frame personal affirmations that anyone can use to quickly and easily gain spiritual and emotional strength to live harmoniously in the midst of this world’s chaos.
The (Bible) Daily Faith Affirmations App is a timely meditation guide for our troubled times and provides comfort and confidence in a world filled with trepidation and seeming danger. Try it for yourself and see how your your life can become calm and tranquil!
How to Use the App:
- Select a Bible Psalm and Verse for daily affirmations and meditations.
- Read the Daily Scripture, Affirmation and Life Application silently upon opening. Read again, aloud.
- Reflect back on the scripture and the affirmation from time to time during the day. The app will save the verse you left off on. Get to it easily by clicking Today's Affirmation.
- At least once during the day, try to apply the Life Application.
- Before you go to sleep at night, write in your journal what you did (or plan to do) to apply today’s scripture and affirmation in your life.
At any point, feel free to share with your friends on Facebook. Enjoy their comments and suggestions on other applications.
- Do this each day until the Psalm has been completed. You will have a new attitude about life and about your relationship with God and the people around you.
Or, find your own way. Keep the faith!
Tags: bible affirmation cards , affirmation from bible , daily affirmations , faiht affirmation bible , free biblical daily affirmations , affirmations of faither bible verse , psalms affirmations audio , bible affirmations scriptures , bible verse affrimations