100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Stefaan Seys
BlueHome is a stylish application to control your EIB/KNX installation from the palm of your hand using your phone or tablet.
Do you have a EIB/KNX installation at your home, apartment or hotel, then you can use BlueHome to control the lights, heating, blinds, etc. from your Android phone or tablet. No need for a fancy and expensive server. BlueHome only requires an KNX IP gateway connected to your KNX system.
Simply add the different devices you wish to control to BlueHome. Once you have created your devices, you can place them in different "Rooms" or "Categories" for easy access.
The application can be configured without knowledge of the KNX system or your ETS configuration. Through the use of the build in assistent, many of your devices can be automatically configured. Simply tap the "assist" button on your phone or tablet and use your real KNX devices (e.g., a dimmer or switch) to perform the required action. BlueHome will automatically capture the resulting messages and use them to configure itself!
For more advanced users, it is also possible to manually configure devices by assigning group addresses.
Connect BlueHome to your KNX system using any KNX/IP Gateway, including the open source eibd server software.
- Full configuration in the App itself, no need for separate configuration software
- Assistent allows users to configure their devices without any knowledge of KNX messages or the ETS configuration
- Stylish interface that is adapted to both tablets and phones
- Arrange your devices in Rooms/Categories
- Use Spacers to arrange your devices into practical groups
- If needed, you can add multiple "Pages" to each Room or Category
- Bus Monitor that captures all messages on your system: convenient when configuring BlueHome
- Share your configuration with other devices using email
Supported devices (more will become available):
- (Light) switches
- Light dimmers, both absolute (slide) and relative (tap and hold) dimmers
- Scene selection
- Blinds up/down/stop
- Heating mode
- Room temperature monitor
** Version 1.2.2 **
- Added additional datapoints to the Generic Sensor
- Added Setpoint temperature to the Heating Control
** Version 1.2.1 **
- Added a "Generic Sensor" that can read any datapoint value of any datapoint type
- A Switch without a status DPT will now always alternate between sending ON and OFF.
- Small UI improvements