Nowadays saving is the basis of population concern. How many of us walk desperate trying to save as much as possible to join our buck piggy bank? :-)
For it is time to redefine the piggy bank as we know it. $ Box is an electronic piggy bank, where we manage our savings accounts (deposits, withdrawals, balance and number of moves) and spending money with various activities of daily fuel, shopping, leisure activities.
This App is capable of:
* Create an account concerning: cash account (money saved at home, for example), spent fuel, shopping and leisure activities;
* View details of our accounts (as the investment limit established by us);
* Insert movements in the respective accounts;
* Store in our Google calendar information of each movement entered (mandatory use Google Calendar);
* Provide information on the balance, the credit and debit movements, total movement, both in textual information in either graphical information.
Enough of you spend money without any kind of control ... With Box $'ll be able to spend money in a rational way and you'll see your piggy bank to increase. The upside is that with this piggy bank does not need to open up empty, he fills :)
This App was developed on its own initiative. I am a student of Information Systems, University of Minho, and as developing for Android is not taught in our curriculum, I propose to develop an App for publication at Play Store.
Since the beginning of the development had in mind the satisfaction of users of the same, even considering it was my first application.
I thought of publishing the App at a price that was attractive and liked to apply part of the expected return of an organization helps to motor disabilities, but it was not in my best interest code licensing mechanisms and afraid to deliver a product that was not to the liking user and get in trouble with these by demanding a price that was not "fair" for what they offered.
** The App was developed and tested for resolution higher than 320 * 480, always in vertical orientation. Unformatting in any resolution must be higher than that consented **
from 8 reviews