Highlighted feature: Virtual Setup in AR mode
What is "Virtual Setup"?
- Allows you to simulate setting up the printer at your home/office
- It gives you a good idea of how the Brother product will fit into your space before buying it!
Brother AR v1.1 requires Android devices with:
* Minimum Android and OpenGLES2
* ARMv7 supported processor
Devices currently not supported (hardware restriction)
- HTC Dream (a.k.a G1)
- HTC Magic (a.k.a Sapphire or myTouch 3G)
- HTC Hero (a.k.a G2 myTouch)
- HTC Tattoo
- HTC Wildfire
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Samsung Ace GT-S5830
- Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini
Recommended Android Devices for best AR experience:
This list gives a brief overview of better known Android devices that are supported, however by far does not hold all devices. Please understand that we cannot state all devices due to numerous variations and different names.
* Samsung Galaxy S II
* Samsung Galaxy Note
* Samsung Galaxy Tab
* HTC Sensation
* LG Optimus 3D
Tags: mfcj2510 ar, brother rally car, brother mfcj2510, brother printer mfcj2510, updates and s galxay gts5830l, mfcj2510, samsung galaxy gts 5830 i3g.
NEW in version 1.4.1:
Added latest brochure for MFC-J2510