Carolina One MOBILE

Carolina One MOBILE

FREE

(3 stars)

(34)


Download for Android Like

1,000 - 5,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
Carolina One Mobile brings the most accurate and up-to-date real estate information right to your phone! With Carolina One Mobile, you have access to all homes for sale and MLS listings throughout the Metro Charleston area.
Use Carolina One Mobile anytime, anywhere to pull up homes for sale around you using the GPS search, or find homes based on address, city or zip code. Carolina One Mobile will show you all the details you want to know about a property, including price, square footage, estimated mortgage, taxes, features, descriptions, pictures, maps and more! Save your favorite homes to view later. You can also text or email homes to your family and friends.
If you have questions or want a tour of the home for sale, press the “Call” feature to contact a Carolina One Mobile Real Estate representative who can assist you.

Tags: www.onemobile.com, carolinaonesmarteragentapp, onemobile.com, www.onemobill.com.

Recently changed in this version

-Stability fixes
-UI enhancements

Thank you for your feedback!


Comments and ratings for Carolina One MOBILE
  • (48 stars)

    by Mike Gadde on 04/04/2015

    The most annoying is the app shows maybe 10% of the photos available on the computer. The other 90% states unavailable. In the market of Moncks Corner to Charleston, houses usually sell within the first three days of being listed. That leaves no time for "Photo not Available".

  • (48 stars)

    by lil hog on 04/04/2015

    You click on a home with 22 photos and only get one. Happens all the time. Please fix

  • (48 stars)

    by Mitchum Pat on 08/02/2015

    Where is the advanced search? This is basically unusable without advanced search. Add this feature and I will change my rating to 5.

  • (48 stars)

    by Rachel Cochran on 09/12/2014

    Great help

  • (48 stars)

    by Bryan C on 01/03/2014

    Easy to use.

  • (48 stars)

    by Rorison Meadows on 16/10/2013

    Much better than the Zillows or Trulias because of the database behind it. It's up to date by miles beyond them.

  • (48 stars)

    by Erin Davidson on 02/10/2013

    I love this app! Keep updating local properties.

More comments