Chettinadu Samayal Premium
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The recipe list contains various non-vegetarian recipes from the Chettinadu area.
This version also includes herbal, vegetarian and diabetes recipes as well as User submitted recipes.
Users now can submit their own recipes. Once it is validated and approved by our officials, it will be available immediately in the application.
See the user recipes and provide your comments.
How to post a recipe?
1. Click on "Post Your Own Recipe" link
2. A Web page will open in a browser
3. Enter the recipe detail
4. Click "Post" button
5. Once the recipe is posted successfully, we will validate the same and approve it
6. Once the recipe is approved by us, it will be immediately available in the application(After refreshing the page)
No Internet connection is required to view the offline Recipes. Internet connection is only required to view the User submitted Recipes.
Keywords: Karaikudi,tamil,india,chicken,mutton,biriyani,fish,medicinal,home,chettinadu, tamilnadu, recipe, food,dish, south india
Tags: wwwsamayalcom in tamil, wwwsamayalcom tamil video, samayal, wwwchettinadu samayalcom, karikudisamayal, wwwsamayal tamil, wwwsamayalcom, wwwkarikudisamayalcom, chettinadu samayal, wwwsamayalscom.
Version 1.4 Changes
1. UI Changes
2. Now users can provide their comments on the User Recipes
3. Users can see how many views for each user recipe
4. Users can zoom in/zoom out text while viewing user recipes
Version 1.3 Changes
1. UI Changes
2. Users can now submit their own recipes
3. New Category of User Recipes added
4. Internet connection is required to view the User Recipes
5. Now, the application can be moved to SD Card