Children being are approached online by people they don’t know at an alarming rate. The majority of them are under the age of 15. Every year the percentage of child victims from this epidemic continues to grow. Is your child in danger of becoming a statistic?
Do you know what they’re doing when they’re online?
Any parent with a child knows that the thought of their child getting mixed up with an online predator is nothing but trouble. Millions of children log on the internet each and every day. It used to be that the television dominated most of their time. Now with the internet, television is just a passing memory.
These predators come in all forms. There is no one standard for them. Your child may be thinking they’re conversation with someone their age. Come to find out, it’s a stranger looking for the next child victim. Most of the time these weirdoes are not in their right frame of mind. It doesn’t what kind of background the child is from.
A FEW THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR
1) Different ways your child could be accessing these sites other than the home computer
2) Why they should be careful about posting their personal information online. In reality, they shouldn’t be doing it and this report explains why
3) Why you should follow their every move on social networking sites
4) Where in your house you should not install a computer and why
5) Why it’s not a good idea for your child to upload photographs of themselves on the internet for strangers to see
Getting this report will help you navigate through keeping your child safe amid a sea full of predators who would like nothing more than to take a shot at getting your child’s attention. That’s why establishing and having a relationship with your child is so very key to their success and safety online.
Grab it for FREE Today !!