Classical French Paintings
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Publish This, LLC
It will be until 17th Century, with Poussin like its best exposing and Lorraine, that French Baroque painting reaches an important place. In 18th Century brought the Rococo, and it is the 19th Century precisely, that has the French painting at it’s best. In 20th Century, there also are important demonstrations but they are not reaching the splendor and the fame of the previous years.
We have presented here some of the most famous French paintings from painter like Claude Monet (founder of Impressionism), Paul Cezanne (Father of Modern Art), Henri Matisse (Master of Color), Edgar Degas (Painters of Dancers), Alexandre Cabanel (1823–1889), Rousseau, Renoir, Manet and Pissarro are just a few.
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings in full screen
- Film strip to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings