THE COLLIE DOG
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
The Collie is not a specific breed but is a distinctive type of herding dog, including many related land races and formal breeds. It originates in Scotland and Northern England. It is a medium-sized, fairly lightly built dog with a pointed snout, and many types have a distinctive white pattern over the shoulders. Collies are very active and agile, and most types have a very strong herding instinct. The collie type has spread through many parts of the world especially Australia and North America and has diversified into many varieties, sometimes with mixture from other dog types. Some of the collie types have remained as working dogs, used for herding cattle, sheep and other livestock, while others are kept as pets, show dogs or for dog sports, in which they display great agility, stamina and trainability.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON THE COLLIE DOG.
**How to care for collie Dog?
** How to take care small collie dog?
** What are the collie dog facts?
** Feed Your Collie Right
When it comes to food, your Collie cares about just one thing: taste. You, however, want that tasty food to be nutritious, as well. Fortunately, finding a dog food that can give both of you what you want is easy, with some nutritional basics in mind.
Your Collie needs the following nutrients for optimal growth and health: n Proteins: Are used for growth and repair of muscles, bones and other body tissues; and production of antibodies, enzymes and hormones.
Carbohydrates: Are metabolized into glucose, the bodys principal energy source.
Fats: Are used for energy when glucose is unavailable, hormone production, nervous-system function and vitamin transport.
Vitamins and minerals: Are used in muscle and nerve function, bone growth, healing, metabolism and fluid balance.
He also needs fresh, clean water--at least 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day, even in cold weather. The body can't store water, only conserve it, and it doesn't do that very well. Hot weather or vigorous exercise can double or even triple your dogs daily water requirement.
**How to train collie Dog?
• A border collie's coat is not difficult to groom, but it does require regular brushing if you want to minimize shedding. It should be brushed with a fine wire brush at least a couple times a week to help remove dead hair and to stimulate the oils in their skin. Dog grooming won't be a problem if you keep up a routine with your border collie.
1. Do not bathe your dog any more than once every couple months. They tend to have dry skin, and bathing will dry the skin even more.
2. Border collies like to chew; it is a good idea to keep a good quality beef bone around to prevent them from chewing on the furniture.
3. They are excellent climbers and jumpers. If you are going to confine them with a fence, you will want to use a kennel with a roof on the top. This will keep them from jumping, or climbing out.
4. You should take your dog to the vet at least once a year for a checkup, shot update and heartworm test. You should also discuss any other concerns you have about your dog with the vet.
5. Feed your border collie a high-quality dog food to keep him in the best shape. If you are unsure what kind to feed your pet, consult your veterinarian.
>>>>> **This app is complete ** THE COLLIE DOG. ** that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on these subjects little puppies for sale, purebred dogs, dogs breeders, all type of dogs, dog breeeds, boarder collie dog, puppy breeder, bearded collie breeders, find a puppy