Use your device's led or screen as a torch. Come to experience this color screen flashlight and flash light.
- Supports screen lighting and flash lighting
- Indicate battery in percentage
- Has colorful screen lights
- Free of Charge
- Simple to use
- For Android mobiles and tablets
1. Screen Light
- Bright enough for daily use
- Save the battery
- Supports diversity colors
2. Flash flashlight
- Supports flicker
- Note that in some devices, the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use the screen lights.
=WHY DO WE NEED SUCH A FLSAHLIGHT=
- We may find it troublesome to take with a light to find out our key in the dark lobby.
- In some occasions, we need this app Color Screen Flash Light as a neon light in a party or a stage.
- This app is totally free and easy to use.
- Stand in a little space in device and use a little battery.
=HOW TO USE THIS FLASHLIGHT=
- Screen flashlight and led flashlight are present to us to choose to use.
- Battery indicator can warn us of charging in time to avoid missing important calls.
- A brief introduction of this app Color Screen Led Light for us.
- We can pick a screen color as we wish by press the middle color button to confirm your choice.
- Off button can be accessible to us in the bottom of the screen for these two flashlights.
This free app Color Screen Led Light can bring us a functional and realistic flashlight tool in our daily life. Have a try and you will love it.
WELCOM YOUR COMMENTS AND 5 STARS. PLEASE CONTACT THE SUPPORT EMAIL FOR REPORTING BUGS OR PROBLEMS TO FIX.
A flashlight can be a hand-held portable electric-powered light source. Usually the light source can be a small incandescent light bulb or light-emitting diode (LED). A typical flashlight may consist of a light bulb mounted in a reflector, a lens to protect the light source and reflector, a battery, and a switch.
Color categories and physical specifications of color might be associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra. By defining a color space, colors might be identified numerically by their coordinates.
from 10 reviews