Complete - Yogi Ramacharaka
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* The Hindu-Yogi Science Of Breath - It contains a full explanation of yogic breath techniques (has enjoyed underground notoriety with trumpet players and singers for many years), recommended for assisting healing and improving meditation. You will discover the Western idea as well as the Oriental.
* Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism - This book covers the basics of occultism, dealing with: Spirit, Spiritual Mind, Intellect, Instinctive Mind, Prana, or Vital Force, Astral Body, Telepathy, Intuition, The astral world, clairvoyance, and healing.
* Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism - These lessons were intended as a continuation of, or sequel to" The Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism ". The book then goes on to discuss these aspects in greater detail, it covers all the basic aspects of occultism.
* A Series of Lessons in Raja Yoga - Breaks the mold of all the other yoga instruction books and manuals you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you achieve the oneness of self and understand the states of mind.
* A Series of Lessons in Gnani Yoga - Gnani yoga often attracts people who prefer study and research in their quest for enlightenment. The Lessons by Yogi Ramcharaka help students release their minds to find enlightenment.
* The Inner Teachings of The Philosophies and Religions of India - contains his writings explaining the philosophies and religions of India.
* Hatha yoga - This book focuses on healthy living, proper diet and hygiene, correct breathing and posture in daily life, etc. Some basic exercises and rules for relaxation are also taught, but nothing too advanced or complicated, so that everyone can do them.
* The Science of Psychic Healing - This 1909 book, to show the reader how to "to spread the glad tidings of Health and Strength," by using the body's Prana, or Vital Force; by direct control of the body's cells via the mind, or mental healing; and by calling the light of "higher thought" down on the body, or spiritual healing.
* Mystic Christianity - This mystic book, first published as lessons and addresses the mystery of the virgin birth, the mystic youth of Jesus, the inner teachings, the secret doctrine, the ancient wisdom* Mystic Christianity - This mystic book, first published as lessons and addresses the mystery of the virgin birth, the mystic youth of Jesus, the inner teachings, the secret doctrine, the ancient wisdom and the existence of the Spirit within the soul.
* The Life Beyond Death - Using the insights gained from advanced occultists and psychics, this book is devoted to offering the reader a glimpse into the “the other side” of life we call death. From the geography of the astral plane to the soul-slumber that occurs after death, from communication with spirits to what lies beyond reincarnation.
* Bhagavad Gita - The book tries to capture the essence of Bhagawad Gita, by providing explanations in simple english for some of the verses in the scripture that are applicable to people of all temperaments at all times.
* The Spirit of the Upanishads - Here in one compact volume is the "cream of Hindu philosophical thought," a collection of aphorisms, sayings, and proverbs culled from the sacred writings of India
* The Hindu-Yogi System of the Practical Water Cure - the secret power of water as taught by ancient Indian Yogis. “Water Cure” is a health classic that covers topics such as water and prana, water as the basis for life, how much water to drink daily, repercussions of consuming too little water, overview of the organs of assimilation and elimination, how to remove toxins from the digestive tract, the importance of internal cleanliness, using the skin as an organ of elimination, how to take cleansing baths, wet pack treatments, sweat pack treatments, hydrotherapy and sexual vitality treatments.
Tags: sherlock holmes png, the complete works of yogi ramacharaka, psychic healing yogi ramacharaka pdf.