Countdown days to any special event using Countdown in Status Bar. The Days Left are displayed in the status bar
Countdown to your special event using Countdown in Status Bar. The coundown is shown in number of days and is always visible even when your phone is locked unlike widgets and can run up to 2 simultaneous coundowns in your status bar.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
Countdown In Status bar you can enter the date and title of an event to count down to.
- Run up to 2 Simultaneous countdowns
- Countdown up to 500 days into the future
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to identify and differentiate your countdowns or even match your status bar colour so the date blends in well.
Try them out.
- Displays the title and number of days left in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colours and up to 5 simulantaneous coundowns PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Tags: countdown in status bar , count down for your , contagem regressiva dias , 狀態 , ステータスバー 除外 スクリプト , event countdown , green star status bar htc desire , calendrier samsung galaxy notification de la barre detat , アンドロイド 4.0 ステータスバー バッテリー