Countdown in Status Bar
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Countdown to your special event using Countdown in Status Bar. The coundown is shown in number of days and is always visible even when your phone is locked unlike widgets and can run up to 2 simultaneous coundowns in your status bar.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
Countdown In Status bar you can enter the date and title of an event to count down to.
- Run up to 2 Simultaneous countdowns
- Countdown up to 500 days into the future
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to identify and differentiate your countdowns or even match your status bar colour so the date blends in well.
Try them out.
- Displays the title and number of days left in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colours and up to 5 simulantaneous coundowns PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Tags: countdown in status bar, contagem regressiva dias, count down for your, contagem regressiva status pro, barre detat samsung galaxy y pro, ステータスバーのカウントダウン, countdown in status, free percent countdown, countdown app with text, como tirar aqueles anunc que vem no status bar do.
- fix for wrong day count after March 30
- fixes for the latest update issues on v1.8.5
- More stable running as a background services so less chance of being killed by Android
- Options on keeping icon in left corner of the status bar by classing the countdown as a high priority notification.
Once the update is installed please start the app and the individual countdowns.
- PLEASE UPDATE YOU REVIEW/RATINGS ACCORDINGLY THANKS