Days Left Widget Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Weekdays, months and even years count modes
Keep track of the days left until an important date
Days Left Widget allows you to keep track of how many days are left until an important date directly from your home screen. This app needs to be installed as a widget in order to work. Once you've done that, set the title, the preferred date, the color layout and an overlay icon that represents the date or your feelings towards it..
You can share your date via bluetooth, colorNote, mail, twitter or other options (although Facebook is not included).
The application also enables you to install the Catch Notes application for adding notes next to your widget.
The design is simple and it doesn't have many customization options. That's the only thing I can add, as it works perfectly well as does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Days Left Widget Pro was created by leihwelt.com, who also provides the free version and many other apps. Download it and be reminded of how many days are left until the holidays.
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas
- Added new overlay icons (airplane, doctors, baby bottle...)
- Added Feature to connect a Days Left Widget to CatchNotes if you have it installed
- Added new features only for Pro version
+ fourth new Widget with size 2x2 and new redone graphics
+ alternative count modes for weekdays, weeks, months and years!
I love this widget. I use it to count down the days to payday and doctors appointments mostly. However, I also use it for other important dates that are upcoming too !
This widget does what it says .works great. I use it to countdown to my due date of my bills.
5 stars if didn't use a note system that no longer exists as per August 30th 2013...
No longer worth the pro version the primary benefits is not removed
This app has made keeping track of all things related to organizing my family reunion manageable.
Bought and installed yesterday. No matter what small action I do on desktop, the widgets simply disappear. After every reboot, the same. I don't have all the dates for the events with me all the time to manually reinsert them. Sincere advice, do not buy.
I wish that goals that have 4 or more digits displaying in the days left area on the 1x1 widget would fit properly. Emailed developer, no response.. :(
Still a bug where the weekday counter will be off by two days every Saturday. That's a little sloppy.