Get rid of pen and pencil to write down your Blood Sugar test results! It is now much easier to calculate your insulin intake and track your average blood sugar level. Diabetes can and must be kept in check not just by having the right sugar levels in the body but also by the intake of a proper diet and an exercise regime. With the diabetes tracker apps, you can once again live a carefree life and at the same time keep your blood sugar level in check. This application has been developed to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
- Easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
- Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily.
- A variety of detailed graphs and reports
- A detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
- Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
- Export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
- Annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
- Customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired.
- Automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day.
- Activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
- Your data is your data, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another We do appreciate suggestions to make the application work better and would love to sort out the issues and your complaints. We hope to provide you with the best experience of our apps.
Tags: diabetes tracking