Digimarc technology can currently be found in such popular magazines as ALL YOU, Cooking Light, Costco Connection, House Beautiful, Lucky, Real Simple, and more. Catalogs and brochures from Avon and Ford Motor Company also use Digimarc IDs to provide mobile engagement opportunities from print. Visit www.digimarc.com/success for a more complete list of brands and publications using Digimarc Discover.
Digimarc audio trials are currently underway in select markets. In the meantime, visit www.digimarc.com/audio to experience Digimarc-enabled audio for yourself.
To view Digimarc’s complete retail solutions in action, visit: www.digimarc.com/retail
For more information, please visit: www.digimarc.com/discover .
• We recently updated our mobile application. The screenshots and What’s New are specific to the new version of the application. The new application combines look and listen functionalities, and includes many aesthetic changes. The new app supports Android devices with 4.X and above. Older devices and/or devices that do not have the compatible OS installed will still be able to use the previous version of Digimarc Discover 4.1.2.
Tags: digimarc discover, digimarc, digimarc discover اندرويد, digimarc qr, digamarc discover, digimarc gratis, digimarc discover app doesn't work, digimarc reader, digimarc discover telechargement, digimarc scanner.
What's New for 5.0.5
• If an image scan does not have a banner and thumbnail image associated with it, a picture of what is being scanned will be used in the Discover and Activity screens
• If the user setting “Auto Launch Payoffs” is turned off, an animated Circle “D” will alert the user to new discoveries in the Discover screen
• Slide banners to the left to delete discoveries from within the Discover and Activity screens
• Other technical improvements