Dinadarshikaa is a calendar application that gives you Panchang (Five Angas) of Indian Calendar System with panchang suddhi for any chosen date and selected/entered location. There is no time limit and it can be used as an English Calendar. It does not require any Internet / Network connectivity and can be assessed anywhere. It supports both Hindi and English languages. One can obtain better accuracy through entry of location information (latitude/longitude and time zone).
One can also use it to find a good mahurat during the day. MAHURAT is decided by combining day, tithi, and nakshtra. Look at Tithi, and Nakshtra options in Panchang screen and look for operational yogs during the day. If operating Yogs are Auspicious, the day is considers favorable to initiate important tasks/activities. Optionally, favorable Yoga and Karan can also be considered using panchang option.
• Provides information of Sun Rise & Set Time, Moon Rise & Set Time, Noon Time, Day Length, Night Length
• Provide information of Saka Year, Month, Date/Day; Rising Rasi at Sun Rise; Next Rising Rasi and its Date, Time; Rising Tithi at Sun Rise; Next Rising Tithi and its Date, Time; Rising Nakshtra at Sun Rise; Next Rising Nakshtra and its Date, Time; Rising Yog at Sun Rise; Next Rising Yog and its Date, Time; Rising Karan at Sun Rise; Next Rising Karan and its Date, Time
• Provides information of Rahu Kaal, Yam Kaal, Gullika Kaal for the selected date, highlighting the current Kaal.
• Provides Chogadia of Day & Night from Sun Rise to Next Sun Rise, highlighting the current Chogadia.
• Provides Muhurat of Day & Night from Sun Rise to Next Sun Rise, highlighting the current Muhurat.
• Provides panchak of day and night from sunrise to next sunrise.
• Provides Chandra and Tara bala of day and night from sunrise to next sunrise, if Janma Rashi and nakshatra (Birth rashi and Star) are entered.
• Provides Mini Ephemeris with Sidereal Time, Sun / Moon Longitude, Lahari, Raman, Krishnamurthy Ayanamsa.
Tags: jain calendar 2013 vrat tithi , dinadarshikaa