Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appbuilder.u421046p663959.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 01/01/14.
Users who installed this also installed