Elephanti is a clever Lifestyle App created to connect you with your favorite brands, stores and venues in your city. Check out store profiles to get detailed information on them, see their products, menu and especially to get updated on offers, sales and new products. Elephanti also helps you discover exciting new stores and venues based on your interests, especially when you are out shopping.
Useful features of the App:
• Looking for something specific? Type it in and Elephanti will search our merchant’s catalogues and menus to show you which places offer the things you need.
• See real-time Offers onlyfrom the types of stores that interest you,soyou get the best deals on things that matter to you.
• Browse Catalogues of different stores to compare products, prices and discounts to decide where you want to shop even before you leave home.
• Create intelligent shopping lists that will find places to buy all the items on your list with one click.
Benefits when you Check-In to stores:
• Get Check-In Discounts every time you shop at an Elephanti Merchant, giving you the savings on what you want, when you need it.
• Browse that store’s catalogue to see if they have that new ‘book’ you want, and even see in which area it’s located with the In-Store Map.
• Participate in loyalty programs to receive rewards from merchants.
How to use Elephanti:
1) Sign up and activate your account.
2) Make your profile look nice , and set your ‘Interests’, so that we can make sure you discover new stores, venues and offers that you would like.
3) Follow stores, brands and venues you love, so you always know what’s happening with them.
4) Save Time and Money by browsing on Elephanti instead of on foot, and Check-In to stores to get Discounts.
5) Last but not least… share Elephanti with your Friends and Family
Smarter Shops, Smarter Shopping
Elephanti was launched at Internet Week New York (IWNY 2012) in May.Here is what the Mediais saying about Elephanti:
“The application is intelligently designed to integrate the advantages of Groupon, Yelp, Facebook and City Search. This clever service entices consumers with discounts and specials designed by its members.” – Marketingonline.com
from 222 reviews