1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Protection One
Stay connected, in control and Go Green!
This app lets Protection 1 customers enjoy remote access to their home security systems from anywhere in the world. Protection 1 eSecure™ 2.0 is a great way to live a busy lifestyle while staying connected to your home.
* eSecure™ 2.0 is a mobile alarm monitoring application that allows you to use a computer or Android™ device to remotely access and control your security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video.
* This application works in conjunction with our other compatible security hardware products.
* An eSecure 2.0 remote service account is required.
* Call 1-800-GET-HELP for more information.
You can use eSecure™ to:
* Remotely access your security system to arm or disarm it from your laptop, tablet or smart phone
* Keep tabs on your home when you’re away with real-time email and text alerts
* Know instantly if off-limit areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed
* Monitor live video to see if your kids are doing their homework, and know when they come and go
* Check up on your pets and make sure Fido isn’t getting into trouble
* Maintain a connection to elderly relatives who live independently, but may require extra care and attention
* Go green and save money on your energy bill with home automation by controlling your thermostat and lights
*** NOTE: For existing eSecure™ users who are already using the version with the silver icon, this version of eSecure 2.0™, with the blue icon, will not work. Please contact Protection 1 for additional information. ***
Tags: esecure 2.0, esecure 2.0 remote service account, esecure2.0.
Recently changed in this version:
✓ Improved Thermostat Graphics
✓ Additional feature support for Thermostats*
• Provide .5 degree Celsius
• Additional state within “HOLD” button:
No Schedule- stops the running of the schedule
• Two New States added for Thermostats*
Energy Save Heat- forces thermostat to energy save heat temp
Energy Save Cool- forces thermostat to energy save cool temp
✓ Garage Door support
✓ Minor Bug Fixes
* Thermostat model must support the function