FeedMe (Restaurant finder)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
- Improved handling of device rotation
- New feature; allow users to search alternate locations directly from the main screen
- Improvements to automatic detection of location
- Extended device support to additional devices
- Bug fixes (thank you to those users that sent reports)
- Fix for a certain problem when resuming from background (after launching from "Recent Apps" on Android 3.0 and higher)
- Faster detection of location