1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.mvl.ferraricarano.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.mvl.ferraricarano.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.6 released on September 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.5 released on July 14, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9.3 released on September 13, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on February 25, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on August 16, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on June 25, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on May 25, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on May 19, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all
Users who installed this also installed