FiggyO is a child behavior app for your smart phone that allows you to view, edit and update the status of a child's behavior (both the good and not so good). Keep track of who's grounded and receive notifications once the consequence is over. Never forget WHY a child is in trouble, or for how long.
FiggyO is perfect for parents, grandparents, teachers, babysitters, daycare providers and others who need to keep in touch regarding their child's behavior.
FiggyO allows you to create multiple lists (called Trees) to organize multiple children however you see fit, keeping track of multiple kids, updating a child's status in just a couple of clicks. Share your children with other people (such as your spouse) to let them know when your child's status has changed. Now both parents can be informed and be in sync with who is in trouble and who is not.
Other features include
- viewing a child's history detailing dates and descriptions
- receiving push notifications when a child's status has changed
- sharing children's updates between multiple people
- creating multiple Trees (lists)
- never forget who's grounded, for how long, or why.