Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles and more generally as lord of beginnings and lord of arts and sciences, and the lord of intellect and wisdom. Ganesh mantra taken from the sacred text of the Ganapati Upanishad, this mantra is typically chanted at the beginning of all new ventures. Mantra is a formula or a word with spiritual significance which elevates or modifies consciousness through its meaning, sound, rhythm, tone and reflexology of the tongue against the palate of the mouth.
Mantra is a pure sound vibration that delivers the mind from its material inclinations and illusion. Chanting is the process of repeating a mantra. This act of chanting mantras is Mantra Meditation.Mantra energizes prana. Mantras eventually quiet the mind.
Silently repeating a mantra as you meditate is a powerful way to enter the silence of the mind. As you repeat the mantra, it creates a mental vibration that allows the mind to experience deeper levels of awareness. The mantra then becomes increasingly abstract and indistinct, until you're finally led into the field of pure consciousness from which the vibration arose your spirit. Listening to mantras directly lowers blood pressure, normalizes heart beat rate, brain wave pattern, adrenalin level, even cholesterol level. The mantra is also chanted 1008 times for inner peace.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Key words: Ganesha, Ganpati, Ganapati, mahamantra, mantra, om, vakratund.