Ghastly Sleep Recorder
by: Flavoured David • 11
Always getting told that you sleep talk or make some weird noises during your sleep?
Ghaslty Recorder captures the talking or sounds you make during the night.
Please ensure that whilst recording you have your device on charge. Due to using the recording mechanism and algorithms in place it can use approximately 40% - 50% depending on the type of device.
Ghastly Recorder is currently in Beta mode and will have more updates coming out shortly so keep tuned!
Please note more updates will be coming out shortly! And all suggestions are welcome!
- Simple easy interface to navigate around
- Change the intensity of the noise needed to recognize it (Depending of the type of environment you are in)
- Simple easy to use playback function that allows you to listen and skip straight to the parts you want to listen to.
- Don't want to waste storage space with old recordings? easily delete either all the recordings or just the ones you want!
Recent Changes: 13/02/2014
- Improved algorithm for capturing talking events during recording.
- Added in the feature to automatically adjust the Sensitivity to suit the environment you are in.
- Added in the ability to schedule a time everyday for the app to start recording for example 10:30pm every night the app will start recording.
- Added in the ability to schedule how long to record for.
Easy clickable List showing when the recording was done during the night (From the device clock), and the duration (Approximate) for how long the noise or noises were made for
Please feel free to submit ideas to improve the app!
sleep recorder ghastly night simple liefstyle