GIA’s 4Cs app features video and interactive tools that teach consumers about how GIA grades color, cut, clarity and carat weight. It explains GIA’s D-to-Z color scale and how diamond color can affect value, GIA’s clarity scale and how diamond clarity can affect value, the factors that affect a diamond’s cut grade and the origins of the carat system.
Interactive tools show:
• How diamond color changes across the GIA D-to-Z Color Scale
• Typical inclusions and blemishes at various points in the GIA Clarity Scale
• A diamond’s anatomy and how various parameters influence a diamond’s cut grade
• How a diamond’s size changes by carat weight and enables consumers to compare the sizes of different diamonds
• An interactive GIA Grading Report Anatomy – to help consumers understand the different elements of a GIA report
Additional features include:
• Retailer Lookup allows consumers to find retailers that sell GIA-graded diamonds and/or have GIA-trained sales associates. Search by:
- Sells in-store and/or online
- Sells online only
• My Diamond Wish List that allows consumers to keep a record of the diamonds they’ve seen and considered by entering any diamond’s relevant information, including its report number, 4Cs information, price and the retailer’s address and contact information in their wish list.
• Information on fluorescence, common diamond treatments, synthetics and simulants.
• Direct Access to GIA Report Check (network connection required) - GIA’s online database of diamond grading reports and Diamond Dossiers. Consumers can verify the contents of a GIA report and view a PDF version of that report simply by entering a GIA report number and carat weight.
What is new in Version 1.4:
• GIA grading scales updated
• GIA report anatomy updated
• GIA 4Cs videos updated
• Bug fixes
Tags: 4cs diamond guide , gia interactive diamond test , gia 4cs embed video , gia 4c , gia 4cs guide , gja photo free s , gia4cs italiano