by: Wopple Topple LLC • 0
The Halloween Lenormand app is fun to have on your mobile device and take out and enjoy in the spirit of the holiday.
Have a good time! Let your hair down and your childlike spirit out. Don't take it too seriously. This deck is in no way meant to disrespect the the original symbols of the Petit Lenormand. However, sometimes cartomancy can be down right fun.
In this app you have features to explore the cards images and meanings, perform readings, save the readings to a journal, and share saved readings.
* Stunning digital card images
* Zoom card images for even deeper detail
* Card key words and what they may suggest in a reading
* Card of the day for you
* Flexible reading process allowing you to choose along the way, just as you would with a physical deck
* Start with a spread or do a free form reading
* Shuffle in many ways, as many times as you prefer
* Pick your cards or continue and pull from the top of the deck
* Once cards are laid, pull additional cards for clarity
* 5 Spreads to choose from
* Save readings to a journal
* Share saved journal readings via email
* Options to use alternate Lady and Gentleman cards. Use the alternates, two Ladies, two Gentlemen, or stick the the first pair.
Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill are known for their many Lenormand decks. They are the creator and illustrator of Under the Roses Lenromand (published by U. S. Games Systems, Inc), Halloween Lenormand, Yuletide Lenormand and Lenormand Silhouettes.
Tony and Lori Newell are the app designer and development team, publishing through their company Wopple Topple LLC.