(Ads free Donate Version)
Hanuman Chalisa (Hindi: हनुमान चालीसा "Forty chaupais on Hanuman") is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee. It is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālisā" is derived from "chālis" in Hindi, which means 40, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses.
- ADS FREE.
- Shri Hanuman Chalisa with English and Hindi lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound
- With flexibility of play, pause or stop anytime
- Application can be moved to SD card
- You can share Hanuman Chalisa with your friends, family option
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends.
- Beautiful user interface
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed.
- Setting for repeat mode.
- Screen stay awake if mantra is playing.
- Background mode.
- Set Mantra as ringtone
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Labs-Devotional-Apps/493551660671729
Tags: hanuman best image , poem written by tulsidas in hindi , hanuman chalisa , hanuman chalisa text in hindi , awadhi theme , hanuman chalisa in hindi , hanuman chalisa in hindi screen mode hd or 3d , hanuman png , hanuman chalisa in hindi text
from 3 reviews