Food Network In the Kitchen
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 17 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.1 released 12 days ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached 28 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0 released on November 5, 2013.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to Free on November 4, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from In the Kitchen: Recipes, Chefs to Food Network In the Kitchen on June 11, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.1 released on June 11, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on August 29, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on November 26, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on January 4, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on December 17, 2010.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on November 30, 2010.
- NewFirst appearance on November 24, 2010.
Displaying 4 of 12 - show all
Users who installed this also installed