The INcard App lets you earn reward points and grab offers at all participating INcard locations. It is a fully functional stand-alone mobile application without the need to have a URL connection.
• Grab reward points for visiting your favorite stores. Collecting Rewards points is as easy as walking into your favorite store and using the “Grab Points” function within the App.
• Redeem rewards points you earned in exchange for special offers and discounts on goods and services at participating stores. Use the “Grab Offers” function within the app to bring up a menu listing the many offers available near you.
• Grabbing offers will generate specialty UPC codes on your smartphone’s screen. Open it and present these to a store employee [at the checkout counter] to apply the special offer or discount your transaction. It automatically debits customer points and disappears to ensure single use.
• You can also scan any QR code you can find to receive instant discounts, rewards, and receive loyalty points. Just look for any QRC that says "Powered by Codiscan" on the bottom or NFC codes also created and powered by Codiscan.
• Scanner Libraries do not support Android 4.2.2 JellyBean OS, coming releases to the App will have the ability for the scanner to support this OS.
Tags: incard , google incard