Instant Confidence Booster is a high-quality hypnosis audio app by Glenn Harrold.
Glenn is one of the world's most successful hypnotherapists. His CDs, MP3 downloads and Apps have sold millions worldwide and he is a published author with 7 self-help books to his name.
This recording combines Glenn’s highly acclaimed hypnotherapy techniques and state-of-the-art production to help you boost your confidence.
As you lie back and listen to the hypnosis audio track you will hear Glenn's soothing voice along with hypnotic echoed background affirmations panning from left to right. At the same time you will hear subtle background sound effects recorded at certain frequencies and in specific keys to enhance the deep relaxation effect.
After being guided into a deeply relaxed and receptive state you will effortlessly absorb the special post hypnotic suggestions and affirmations, which will help you to feel so much more self-confident. You will then respond to these suggestions automatically in your everyday life.
Do NOT listen while driving or operating machinery.
If you suffer with serious depression or epilepsy please consult your doctor before listening to this app.
All of Glenn Harrold hypnosis audio recordings feature:
* The very latest Hypnotherapy techniques and state-of-the-art digital recording technology.
* Glenn's highly acclaimed hypnotherapy techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
* Subtle sound effects recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to compliment the hypnotic suggestions and deepen the relaxation effect.
* Stereo-echoed affirmations which pan from ear to ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing and unique effect.
* Powerful subliminal suggestions embedded under the fade out music to maximise the overall effectiveness of the recordings.
Glenn is the author of a number of best-selling books and has over 20 years experience as a full-time hypnotherapist and works with many celebrity clients. He has appeared on TV a number of times and his successful hypnotherapy sessions often appear in newspaper and magazine articles.