iPooja brings the traditional culture and rituals now to the Android OS . No more getting lost in Audio CDs or Books and not knowing where you are or whether you are doing the Pooja the right way. Now with iPooja you can do Your Pooja, Your Way. iPooja not only provides high quality audio recording but also provides step by step experience to perform the religious ceremonies.
iPooja is NOT a replacement for the Pujari or Guruji. This is designed for those situations where you are not able to invite a Guruji for the Pooja. This innovative App is the closest experience that one can get in the absence of the Guruji.
Main Features - iPooja gives you complete guidance on how to perform pooja rituals in a methodical manner. You'll be able to perform your ceremonies with high quality audio and precise text. The pooja is divided into logical steps that are easy to understand and perform at your own pace.
1. Introduction: Guruji provides an introduction to the pooja, the reason for performing it and background information to prepare you for the pooja ceremony.
2. Ingredients (Samagri) : Explains the samagri required for the Pooja along with its description and the quantity in which it is required. Also informs of alternatives in case a particular samagri is not available. This is specially useful for those living abroad with limited access to Indian goods. One will typically use this section a week before the pooja date to start acquiring the samagri items.
3. Detailed preparations (Tayari): Explains how the samagri is to be used to prepare for the pooja before it starts. One will typically use this section a few hours before the pooja ceremony.
4. Pooja Steps: Lists step by step how the pooja is to be conducted so that you are aware of the flow of the pooja ritual. Dividing the pooja into logical steps gives you total control of understanding and performing one step at a time at your pace. A friendly narrator helps you prepare for each step by giving you tips at the beginning of each step. You can also pause / play with each step. You can review the steps as a list and navigate to any step.
5. Aarti: To further assist you, so that you may recite prayers yourself while hearing the audio, aarti text is made available to you in English
6. Phone Iterruptions - Keeping in mind that this pooja app is going to run on an Android device, we have taken great care in handling the phone call interruptions so that you can resume the pooja back at the exact step and location of the audio when the iterruption happened. It is however recommended that you move the phone to Airplane mode so that you can focus on the pooja without interruptions.
As our first iPooja offering, we present iPooja Satyanarayan (Marathi) App to you with over 2 hours of high quality audio content by the very experienced and respected Pandit V. K. Waishampayan. The audio has been carefully designed and recorded in a studio for best results.
At Zenage Studios, we are passionate about Android Apps and that's why we believe that our apps will be very valuable to you.
IMPORTANT - THE AUDIO IN THIS APPLICATION IS IN GUJRATI LANGUAGE.
Tags: satyanarayan katha in gujarati text , satyanarayan puja invitation card , satyanarayan puja invitation card in marathi , satyanarayan puja invitation card marathi , satyanarayan katha in gujarati , satyanarayan puja invitation , satyanarayan katha samagri in gujarati , gujarati invitation card background , satyanarayan aarti in gujarati