100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Open windows that are for use by parts of the system user interface.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.4 released on March 13, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on October 5, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on August 19, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on August 2, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on July 27, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on July 26, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed