ISKCON Durban is a World renowned temple with spirituality and devotion being its key element.
The App focuses on unity and bringing a host of diverse cultures in one with the spiritual guidance and worship of god.
This temple has earned the reputation of being the most beautiful on the African continent. The Sri Sri Radhanatha Temple remains a spiritual oasis, a retreat for those wanting to understand their purpose in life, a sanctuary from material chaos and a haven to society. Since its opening over 2.5 million guests have passed through its doors. It has also become renowned for the sumptuous vegetarian meals served at the ground floor, Govinda’s restaurant and take-away.
The Temple worship commences at 4.30am every morning and ends at 8.45pm nightly. There are six arati ceremonies and offerings presented to the presiding deities, Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Radhanath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Giriraj Govardhan each day. Every Sunday afternoon, commencing at 4pm a special programme is held consisting of arati, guru-puja, a discourse from Bhagavad-gita As It Is, questions and answers, cultural entertainment followed by a traditional ISKCON love feast. Entrance is open to all and admission is free to the temple and all festivals.
Engaging, Useful, and Interactive Features Include:
- Stay up to date with our place of worship
- Learn about our temple on the go
- View our exclusive mobile app image gallery
- Built in QR scanner
- View our YouTube channel videos and place your comments
- View the latest news from our blog
- Connect with others in our Community Forum
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Connect with us over Facebook and Twitter
- Send voice notes directly to our staff
- Listen to prerecorded podcasts
- Listen to recommended music and purchase songs over iTunes
- And much much more...
Tags: kunti dasi seebaluck , iskcon durban south africa , iskcon durban blogspot
from 16 reviews