iWedPlanner - Wedding Planner
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SentientIT America, LLC
The features included in iWedPlanner are mentioned below:
1. My Wedding To-Do List:
a.The user will be able to View To Do List, Completed List, Incomplete List.
b.The To Do List is divided into two types: Category Wise To Do List and Duration Wise To Do List.
c.The user can also add personal tasks, delete personal tasks.
d.The email alert feature helps to alert the user monthly alert, weekly alert and daily alert.
2. Resources: The bride or bridegroom will be able to find the vendor details for the categories mentioned below:
d.Gift & Flowers
The bride or bridegroom can also add vendor details.
3. My Wedding Day: The My Wedding Day shows the countdown of number of Days, number of Months, number of Hours And Number of Minutes left for the wedding day.
4. Organizer: Features in the Organizer section:
a.Add Quick Notes
c.Add Contact Details
e.Integration with Facebook
f.Integration with Twitter
g.First Dance Songs
5. My Reminder: The “My Reminder” feature helps to send reminders to the bride or bridegroom one day, three days or five days before.
6. RSVP :The bride or bridegroom can send RSVP to the guests for Engagement, Wedding and Reception events. Features included in RSVP:
b.Invitation Sent List
d.Guests List: The Guests List is divided into three different categories such as Engagement Guests List, Wedding Guests List and Reception Guests List. In each category, the user can view the list of family guests, list of friend’s guests, list of co-workers, list of relatives and list of VIP’s invited.
f.Occasion List: The Occasion list helps to view the overall list of guests invited for Engagement, Wedding and Reception.
g.List of All Guests: The bride or bridegroom can see the list of all guests.
7. Seating Arrangement: Seating Arrangements are divided into three categories for Engagement, Wedding and Reception.
a.The bride or bridegroom will be able to assign the seats to the guests invited for Engagement, Wedding and Reception.
b.Table can be defined by specifying number of adult and kids seats.
c.Can view the summary of tables defined.
d.Can view the summary of Seating Assigned Guests List.
e.Can view the summary of Seating not Assigned Guests List.
f.Can do Family Wise Seat Assignment.
g.Can do Group Wise Seat Assignment.
h.Can view the summary of Family Wise Seat Assignment.
i.Can view the summary of Group Wise Seat Assignment.
j.Can view the summary of Table Wise Seating Assignment Status.
k.Can view Total Seating Assignment Status.
8. Budget Calculation: Budget can be calculated for the items needed for the wedding. “Planner Dashboard” provides Actual cost incurred, Estimated cost, Amount paid, Amount need to be paid, Bride contributions, Groom contributions and other’s contributions.
9. My Profile: The bride or bridegroom can edit the profile and change password information.
10. Feedback: You are most welcome to send your feedback.
Tags: wedding program, wedding planner, how to organize a wedding planner, iwedplanner, well organised planner, iwedplanner sign up, www.wedding planner.com, wedding planner with all features.
Fixed the bugs in the Budget