JUST EAT - Takeaway
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of affiliated restaurants
- Intuitive UI
- Checkout process
- Special offers
- It may happen there aren't restaurants in your surroundings
+ By Just-Eat Holding Limited
JUST EAT - Takeaway is the largest takeaway and food delivery site in UK and other EU countries
Don't feel like spending two hours cooking? Save time and money by ordering takeaway food the easiest way: with JUST EAT app.
There are already a lot of nearby restaurants and bistros supporting just-eat orders. Don't you believe it? Just type your ZIP code and discover them.
JUST EAT is as easy as following three steps: say where you are, choose the restaurant and place your order.
Navigate through the menu and add as many dishes as you want to your "order" (just press the button). Once you feel ready, indicate your address and checkout. Couldn't be easier.
The strongest point of JUST EAT service is it is already available in lot of restaurants (and keep growing). In addition, the app has been well-crafted with an intuitive UI and smooth performance.
However, despite they are working hard on that, maybe there aren't available JUST EAT restaurants in your surroundings yet.
Besides, a helpful app for the busy ones (and for those who hate cooking).Developer's original description available here
Feeling mad for Mexican, chomping for Chinese or itching for Indian? It's all here a couple of taps away. Plus with great offers across many restaurants, you can save money as well as time!
Get delivery from the comfort of your couch, place an order from the train to collect on the way home, or grab that pizza when working late in the office. Simply search by postcode, choose your meal and then pay by cash or card. - there are so many ways to be a takeaway app superstar!
Here are some of the awesome app features:
* Quick and easy to place a meal order for delivery, or choose to collect from your local takeaway - good for the environment & good for you
* Dozens of easy to use, local menus at your fingertips
* Search with your full postcode to see distances to local takeaways - then see those takeaways on a handy, dandy map
* Find restaurants with great money saving deals using our offer sort
* Filter your search by customer ratings as well as specific cuisines, or simply search by restaurant name
* Works with your JUST EAT UK account or sign up today to experience the fastest delivery app experience
* Use our trusted, secure checkout to pay by cash, credit card or saved card
* Compatible with popular Android versions & devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to "Help" in the app from the home side navigation.
The great thing about takeaways is they have so many lovely dishes you're spoilt for choice. Never a dull, meal moment, mmm..
Sometimes though, you know what you want - chicken biryani. Stat! So we've added in-menu food search for your delight & delectation. Woo!
Simply go into a menu, tap the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page, then type the food you want. Easy peasy, takeaway squeezy!
We also tweaked maps & some other bits to be more awesome. Enjoy!
It's a nice app on the whole but it's not without problems. There have been numerous times when I have selected an item within a takeaway menu, suddenly to receive a "connection error" message. Refreshing doesn't help at all. I don't encounter this problem when ordering directly via the website so it has to be a bug in the app. Please fix this.
Great app use it all the time! Don't know if its just local takeaways or all of them in general that don't abide by order times, have a couple times asked for a delivery at a certain time and its come hours early. Otherwise great!
Love that I can see menus and reviews of the place
Not much I can say
Seems the Android app has gone to pot! Every takeaway comes up as "closed" when trying to order... Tried the same takeaway on iOS and it worked first time!