Kaloer Clock - Alarm Clock
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : Alarm Clock
- Very useful
- Customize the alarms
- It sometimes fails
Set your alarms and customize each one of them
Kaloer Clock is an application for setting alarms and helping you get up early. The appearance is simply a background (out of 3 different skins) with a clock, date and day of the week. In order to set the alarms, you need to tap on the left bottom button and start adding new alarms.
Each alarm can be set with different features: ringtone, vibration, force volume, maximum volume, fade in and many more useful options that will help you customize it the way you like the most.
However, there are some users complaining about it failing sometimes, which is completely unacceptable in an application of this kind; the developers should really check it out and fix the bugs.
Kaloer is the developer of this alarm application that, as we just stated, could be rather useful if the bugs were fixed, as it has much potential.
The alarm has a fade-in feature and it can play a playlist with songs or just a single alarm tone.
The clock can automatically start on ac power, and for Android 4.2+ users it can be used as a elegant daydream.
Buy the Powerpack in the application to unlock advanced alarm, sleep timer, automatic start on time, and day and night specific preferences. The advanced alarm shows detailed weather information, a music player, and your agenda.
- Weather skin with weather animation
- Digital with customizable colours
- Binary clock
- Information skin with weather and agenda
Many users request new featues, and in order to make these work, the application needs multiple permissions:
- Your messages: To show the SMS-icon and the message text.
- Your location: The weather skin needs to know your location to give you relevant weather data.
- Network communication: To download the weather data and for anonymous statistics
- Personal information: For the "Allow important calls" feature and to show the contact name of an SMS message.
- Phone calls: To register calls for the "Allow important calls" feature.
- System tools: To keep the screen on and similar.
- Your accounts: To read your agenda from your calendar, it is necessary to access your Google account. Your account is not accessed without your accept.
For more information about permissions go to www.kaloer.com.
- In-app purchase bug fixed
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Oh, sure. The clock feature functions as advertised, but if you want to use as daydream, a $2 app must be purchased. Misleading marketing.
I use this everyday or night.. best large digit alarm clock.
Widget disabled unless you buy the power pack.
Don't bother unless you pay for it
Used for many years on a note 2. Now on note 4 my notification volumes are locked on silent until I force stop the app. App is set to return notification volumes on exit but it does not. Hope this is fixed soon or I may change to another.