Kelowna Wine Trails Guide
by: Tourism Kelowna Society • 3
Use the Kelowna Wine Trails App to explore Kelowna’s five wine trails and its wineries. In addition to planning, organizing and sharing your wine touring itineraries, you can check out maps, look at photos and navigate your way into tasting rooms.
Love the wines you taste? Then store them in your virtual wine cellar at anytime, from anywhere.
Try a wine you don’t want to forget (at a winery, a restaurant or even a friend’s place) and you can instantly record that wine for future reference. Just snap a photo of the label or the bottle and then catalog it in your “Wine Cellar.” Your cellar is not restricted to Kelowna-only wines, making it a convenient wine-lover’s tool to use right away and for years to come.
The Kelowna Wine Trails App makes planning your trip and saving your memories a snap.
Winery detail information including photos, product and award information, tour and tasting opportunities, hours of operation, languages spoken
- Maps, both visual and GPS to help show you the way
- Share your favourite wineries with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- A customizable and limitless virtual wine cellar that allows you to take a photo of the label and store wines, product details as well as personal ratings and tasting notes for any wine, from anywhere in the world
- Links to the winery websites where you can get information on:
- Perfectly timed tours to include wineries with on-site dining, offering everything from casual fare to award-winning culinary experiences
- Finding the perfect winery picnic spot to share a bottle of wine, baguette and local artisan cheeses
- Information on entertainment and events at the wineries including celebrity, family-friendly, and sunset concerts to theatrical performances, local musicians and art exhibits
Tags: kelowna wine trails