Did you ever hesitate to introduce Korean foods to your foreign friends, because you didn't know how to name the food in their languages?
Now you can proudly introduce Korean foods using the“Korean Menu Guide”APP!
This APP Provides 154 foods that represent Korean food with vivid images and descriptions in 10 languages.
With the “Korean Menu Guide”APP, anybody can be an honoraryambassador for Korean cuisine!
* Major features
- A selection of 154 food items preferred by foreigners frommenus in Korean restaurants in Korea and abroad
- Simple descriptions for the main ingredients, taste, and recipes of the foods in 10 languages.
- Menu names in both Korean and Roman alphabets allow foreigners to read and write them down easily.
- Menu descriptions, based on original Korean transcription, reflect the cultural features of the corresponding country.
* Main functions
- [Scrap] Scrap pages you have interest in and save them in the Storage Box
- [Go to Page] Move to the page you want to see using the thumbnail-touching
- [Go to Category] Move to the category you want to see by touching one on the list
- [LanguageSetting] Change the current language settings to another language
- [Text Adjustment]Change the current font size appropriately
- [MailSending] Send a description of each food via e-mail
* Booklet publication: Korean Food Foundation www.hansik.org
* Booklet printing: Donga E&D
* Applicationdevelopment: DUNET. Inc.
Tags: food korean descriptions for menus , korean food menu list , korean foods and their names , korean menu