Connect with and access RES+ conveniently from the palm of your hand. RES+ allows you the ultimate convenience of being able to remotely control a number of your vehicle’s settings - all at your fingertips - on your smartphone’s touchscreen.
Features & Benefits:
• RES+ allows you to use your smartphone to remotely control various functions of your vehicle and obtain pertinent vehicle status information
• Features an unlimited range
• Supports up to 4 phones per vehicle
• Purchase and installation of the RES+ hardware is required for the smartphone app to function.
• Upon completion of a 1 year complimentary subscription an annual subscription of $65 is required.
• Online registration required.
• RES+ enables you to:
• Start and stop the engine (engine must have been remotely started using RES+ in order to turn the engine off remotely)
oStarting the engine activates the air conditioner, heater, defroster, defogger, and heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped), when pre-set before exiting the vehicle, or to the factory default setting of 75°
• Lock and unlock the doors
• Use the Lexus SmartAccess fob as a convenient alternative
• Use to remotely start and stop the engine within a range limitation of approximately 80 feet
• Find your vehicle in a crowded open parking lot. RES+ includes a CarFinder feature, which utilizes “Augmented Reality” by combining the camera on your smartphone with GPS technology to help guide you back to your vehicle. CarFinder will also help locate your vehicle on a map.
• Information available includes:
• Engine start/stop status
• Door lock/unlock status
• A message displayed across the door lock/unlock screen confirming the successful execution of the door lock/unlock command
• Outside temperature near the vehicle
• Alarm notification (email notification if the factory-installed theft-deterrent system is activated)
• This system is fully integrated with the vehicle’s existing factory theft deterrent/keyless entry system
For more information, please visit www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ link, or contact your local Lexus dealer.
1. Purchase and installation of the RES+ accessory/hardware in your vehicle is required. To activate and use RES+ smartphone connected services requires online registration and an annual subscription fee of $65, in addition to the smartphone app download.
2. For detailed functional restrictions and limitations go to www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ icon. Next, click on “Manual.” Finally, under the heading “FOR SMARTPHONE OPERATION,” click on “OPERATION PRIORITY OVERVIEW (PDF)” and “OPERATING CONDITIONS (PDF).”
3. RES+ comes with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealer for specific warranty details.
4. The smartphone and vehicle must be in a location with adequate cellular coverage for proper performance.
5. To check current Lexus vehicle and smartphone compatibility with the RES+ accessory, go to LexusDrivers.com, click the RES+ icon and navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
6. CarFinder may not work in a covered or underground garage.
7. Objects and structures surrounding your vehicle and/or smartphone, such as tall buildings and roof structures, can block GPS signals, which could affect the location accuracy of the CarFinder feature.
Tags: lexus res , res , lexus res plus subscription fee , lexus res plus , lexus res plus videos , lexus res compatability , res plus app is it free with new lexus , lexus connected services apps , lexus res alarm notification