Connect with and access RES+ conveniently from the palm of your hand. The RES+ allows you the ultimate convenience of being able to remotely control a number of your vehicle’s settings - all at your fingertips - on your smartphone’s touchscreen.
Features & Benefits:
• RES+¹²³ allows you to use your smartphone to remotely control various functions of your vehicle and obtain pertinent vehicle status information
• Features an unlimited range⁴
• Supports up to 4 phones⁵ per vehicle
• Purchase and installation of the RES+ hardware is required for the smartphone app to function.
• Requires annual subscription fee of $65 and online registration, in addition to the smartphone app download.
• RES+ enables you to:
+ Start and stop the engine (engine must have been remotely started using RES+ in order to turn the engine off remotely)
- Starting the engine activates the air conditioner, heater, defroster, defogger, and heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped), when pre-set before exiting the vehicle, or to the factory default setting of 75°
+ Lock and unlock the doors²
+ Remotely start and stop the engine by using the Lexus SmartAccess fob⁶ as a convenient alternative.
+ Find your vehicle in a crowded open parking lot. RES+ includes a CarFinder feature, which utilizes “Augmented Reality” by combining the camera on your smartphone with GPS technology⁷ to help guide you back to your vehicle.
• Information available includes:
+ Engine start/stop status²
+ Door lock/unlock status²
+ A message displayed across the door lock/unlock screen confirming the successful execution of the door lock/unlock command.
+ Outside temperature near the vehicle
+ Alarm notification (email notification if the factory-installed theft-deterrent system is activated)
• This system is fully integrated with the vehicle’s existing factory theft deterrent/keyless entry system
For more information, please visit www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ link, or contact your local Lexus dealer.
1. Purchase and installation of the RES+ accessory/hardware in your vehicle is required. To activate and use RES+ smartphone connected services requires online registration and an annual subscription fee of $65, in addition to the smartphone app download.
2. For detailed functional restrictions and limitations go to www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ icon. Next, click on “Manual.” Finally, under the heading “FOR SMARTPHONE OPERATION,” click on “OPERATION PRIORITY OVERVIEW (PDF)” and “OPERATING CONDITIONS (PDF).”
3. RES+ comes with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealer for specific warranty details.
4. The smartphone and vehicle must be in a location with adequate cellular coverage for proper performance.
5. To check current Lexus vehicle and smartphone compatibility with the RES+ accessory, go to LexusDrivers.com, click the RES+ icon and navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
6. The SmartAccess fob can remotely start/stop the engine with a range limitation of approximately 80 feet.
7. CarFinder may not work in a covered or underground garage.
8. Objects and structures surrounding your vehicle and/or smartphone, such as tall buildings and roof structures, can block GPS signals and affect location accuracy.
Tags: lexus res, lexus res plus subscription fee, lexus res plus, res, lexus res app res, что lexus res, res plus app is it free with new lexus, lexus res compatability, lexus res plus videos, lexus res alarm notification.
• Addition of Login Action allows you to perform “Engine Start”, “Engine Stop”, “Door Lock”, or “Door Unlock” while logging in.