Living with Intention
by: Sounds True Inc • 0
Is intention simply wishful thinking, or can it actually change the world? Lynne McTaggart, the world-renowned author of The Field, has deeply investigated this question. She concludes that thought does shape reality—but much depends on the thinker’s skills.
New scientific understanding brings us a view of the universe in which the role of consciousness is as important as the laws of physics. The Living with Intention app presents insights gleaned from quantum pioneers and “intention masters” such as Buddhist monks, Qigong experts, and intuitive healers—and how to put this knowledge into action. Learn how to focus thought with laser-like effectiveness to achieve measurable results and more:
- Breaking down the doctrine of separateness that limits our abilities
- Mental rehearsal: the method top athletes use to prepare for victory
- Using the placebo effect to turn your mind to your advantage
- Distilling the research to determine when distant healing can succeed
- How to set aside the sense of self to become a conduit for universal energy
- Intention across time: how retrocausality allows you to interface with your past and future
- Influences on your practice: environment, timing, and phenomena such as solar activity
With the Living with Intention app, discover what makes mind-over-matter work, what can interfere with its effectiveness, and how you can use focused thought to enhance your life, help those around you, and transform your world.
The Living with Intention app features:
- Illuminating science and practical tools for harnessing the power of your thoughts—from the world-renowned author of The Field (5 hours, 55 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Lynne McTaggart is an award-winning journalist and author of The Field and The Intention Experiment. As co-director of Conatus Plc., she is founder and editor (with her publisher and husband Bryan Hubbard) of some of the leading health newsletters in the U.K. and U.S. Lynne is also the founder of Living The Field, a master class that applies the ideas from The Field to everyday life. She regularly holds international conferences and workshops about the science of spirituality and ways to incorporate The Zero Point Field and intention into your life. As a result of her Field work, she has created a global laboratory to test the power of group intention.