You decide to begin a new diet. Once you begin, you have to either weigh the food you’re going to eat or count calories or portions somehow. You dig out paper and pencil, a food scale, calculator and any other gadgets that go with your new diet plan and start tracking.
Then comes the fun part – at first. You get to shop for new ingredients for your diet recipes. However, this “fun” quickly turns into “frustration” trying to locate hard-to-find herbs and other specialty items.
You saved money by not purchasing unhealthy foods. Yet you ended up spending on diet gadgets, weight loss meetings and weigh-ins and high-priced ingredients and foods.
After about a week of this, combined with running the kids to their activities, the pet to the vet, your in-laws to the doctors, your spouse to yet another weight loss meeting and various other sundry tasks, you toss your hands in the air, tracking system in the trash and reach for a snack. A good snack, too, since you deserve it for trying that whole mess and getting nowhere.
* Learn about the history of Low Carb Dieting – how it all started
* Learn the background or scientific low-down on low—carb dieting in laymen’s terms
* Easily distinguish between the two types of carbohydrates and which are good for you
* Learn the lingo of the low carb diet world with our list of health terms
* Learn about the three basic units the body uses for energy and where carbs fit into the picture
* Review the role of insulin and carbs
* Read through our overviews of 14 of the Top Low Carb Diet Plans on the market today
* Learn the four stages of The Atkins Diet
* Learn one of the most important theories of the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet
* Learn about the Hampton’s Diet from a former associate at the Atkins Institute
* Quickly grasp the “traffic light” system of the Glycemic Index Diet and scan the Red Light Food list
* Learn to “Eat like a caveman” with Neander Thin
* Learn about the Eades’ inverted pyramid in their Protein Power plan
* Learn The Schwarzbein Principle, a 5-step plan to optimal health
* Check out Suzanne Somers’ “Funky Foods” list & her “Seven Easy Steps to Somers zing”
* Study the three phases of the famous South Beach Diet
* Learn the rules of The Zone
* Discover the “The Eleven Emotional Levels of Eating”
* Jump in and get both feet wet today with the 7-Day Low-Carb Rescue and Recovery Plan
* Discover Secret Diet Success Tips from the Pros
* Relax with our Recipes and Food Ideas for People on the Go
We wish you all the best with our Low Carb Diet Guide thanks.
Tags: low carb diet , low carbohydrates diet chart , читать the 7 day lowcarb rescue and recovery plan скачать , low carb diet guide , carb guide phones , what is a low carb diet , low carb , low carb apps phones , low carb success pictures
from 3 reviews