100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Open for exhibitors and visitors, LSA-AR uses Augmented Reality to connect the printed exhibitors catalogue with virtual 3D content, interactive graphics, videos and animations of the displayed services and products of our stand.
This brings obvious additional value for exhibitors and visitors:
* with LSA-AR, there is no need to transport valuable or big and heavy real exhibits to the fair anymore. Together with the catalogue, LSA-AR shows detailed 3D-models of complete exhibits, which can be examined from all directions and in motion, for example as an animated explosion view, revealing a models different components.
* with LSA-AR, exhibitors can emotionally boost the presentation of their company with augmented reality eye-catchers, while communicating information about their company much more easily and clearly
* interested visitors can download LSA-AR on their own smartphone, and in this way easily take home all the 3D-models and information of the exhibitors and their products from the stand together with the catalogue
We wish all users a lot of fun with the app and are looking forward to receive your feedback!
Easy first steps:
(1) If you don't have the actual exhibitors catalogue yet, you can download the PDF from links inside the app or directly from here:
HMI 2013 http://marker.mxm-ag.de/LSAAR_HMI2013.pdf
CeBIT 2014 http://marker.mxm-ag.de/LSAAR_CeBit2014.pdf
(2) Start the app and point your camera towards the pages of catalogue which are marked with the small smartphone-icon. The page should be completely framed in the camera-view and well lit.
(3) When the app has recognized the page, it's attached virtual content will show automaticly.
For technical support feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
NEW in Version 2.0
* new virtual content for the exhibitor's directory of Saxony-Anhalt for the exhibition CeBIT 2014